1:1 Advice Sessions for Artists
19 October, The Art Depot, Gargrave
Cost: £25 / £15 unwaged or emerging artists – within first three years of practice.
As part of the Contemporary Artists in Rural Contexts training and development programme, Chrysalis Arts will be running advice sessions focussed on developing your project idea for a funding application or opportunity such as an exhibition, residency or commission. Areas for advice could include:
- Defining your project: what do you want to do and how you can describe this clearly to others
- Defining the outcomes for your project and identifying how you will know whether you have achieved these
- Identifying who will be involved in your project as participants or audiences and how this will happen
- Applying for funding: how do you meet funding application criteria
- First steps to create a project plan
- Budgeting and applying for Funding
Each session, with one of the Chrysalis Arts team, will last 40 mins and are assigned first come first served. You will be required to send us some information about yourself (CV, link to website), an outline of your project idea and identify any opportunities / funding bodies you are considering prior to the session.
If you are interested in attending, or would like to find out more, contact Art Connections on [email protected] / 01756 748529
We are also running a seminar event in Settle on 12th Oct as part of this programme, more info here >> Contemporary Artists in Rural Contexts II